Pupil Support Services
Effective, high quality education, pupil and professional support services are a key factor in raising standards and improving outcomes for all learners.
We are committed to working in partnership with schools and settings to develop services that are tailored to school needs. Our services are designed to have a direct impact on learning, teaching, leadership and management. As a provider of services, we listen and respond to your feedback to ensure a high quality of service provision and customer satisfaction.
We regularly publish newsletters for SENCOs click here to get copies
Integra Schools can provide you with a range of bespoke services that will support you to improve outcomes for all children, including meeting the needs of your more vulnerable pupils.
We can work with your staff to build internal capacity and directly with your pupils. We can improve behaviours, increase resilience and promote inclusion to improve outcomes.
As specialist practitioners and educational experts we provide you with practical advice and support informed by current research to:
- include all pupils whatever their need or vulnerability
- improve relationships with the child at the centre
- develop your strategic leadership capacity in SEND
- train your staff to recognise need and develop inclusive practices
- facilitate multi-agency partnerships
- evidence and advance statutory processes.